Amanda Murrell Associates is proud to have a number of its Associates who are Clarity4D Accredited. We are therefore able to offer this highly effective, personal development process to help you and your team create positive results in your personal and professional relationships. A combination of personality profiling and development programmes for individuals, teams and organisations.
Clarity4D is an affordable, accessible, simple but effective learning and development solution that is globally recognised, incorporating a behavioural model and psychometric tool based on the work of Carl Jung and uses colour to identify the four basic personality types.
There are many psychometric models on the market that offer in depth psychological profiles, which can be too deep and complicated for many people to apply to their behaviour and communication style. Clarity4D profiles are unique to the person and designed to be:
Clarity4D is an online system, designed to be easily assessable by the global market and to act as a complete system for corporations to run their learning and development functions, and for individual coaches to run their businesses. It is priced at a level which we believe is acceptable across the global business market as we believe that organisations should be able to afford to profile all levels of staff rather than a select few. We also intend for Clarity4D to be affordable and accessible to young people, individuals and charities.
Why Clarity4D ?
The name “Clarity4D” came from the concept that there are 4 dimensions to the individual.
- 1st Dimension: The recognition and understanding of self
- 2nd Dimension: The perception of self by others
- 3rd Dimension: The hidden potential
- 4th Dimension: The time it takes to develop our potential
From the Ancient Greeks to Jung
Each individual is different. Understanding self, others and interactions can be the single most important aspect of personal development. The Clarity4D approach is linked to Hippocrates and the Ancient Greeks who identified the 4 elements and energies – water, fire, air and earth. This, combined with the work of Carl Jung the Swiss psychologist, who recognised that individuals have a “preference” for the way they behave, has inspired us to create the Clarity4D profiling system. It is a powerful and enlightening personal learning experience and because it is simple and about Colour, people recognise, remember and apply the principles in their interactions with others.
Clarity4D and Colour
We all have a mix of the 4 energies in us, and by adding colour to the four personality types, it helps us to identify and remember the order of our preferences.
RED (FIRE) energy is demonstrated by people who are highly energetic and action-orientated. They are positive, straight-talking and assertive. They are goal-focussed and enjoy the challenge of achieving quick results. They are logical, practical thinkers who have an objective approach which can sometimes overlook the needs of other people.
YELLOW (AIR) energy is displayed by people who are outward going, sociable and fun-loving. They enjoy the company of other like-minded people and are happy to stand out in a crowd, often enjoying being the centre of attention. They are persuasive, charming and can sometimes overwhelm people with their enthusiastic energy.
GREEN (EARTH) energy is observed in people who are warm and friendly in an under-stated way. They value close relationships and will be loyal and supportive of their family and friends. They like to create a harmonious atmosphere and prefer consensus to confrontation, which can sometimes make them appear indecisive and laid-back.
BLUE (WATER) energy is shown by people who are introspective and reserved. They like to observe others and think before taking action. They are happy in their own company, and can give an independent, detached analysis, which can sometimes give the impression of aloofness.
1. The unique, personal Basic profile will enable individuals to:
- Understand more about self, both strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand more about others who may have different preferences, expectations and desires.
- Better understand the behaviours expected of them to meet the requirements of different work or life situations.Be better able to blend their preferences with those of others for improved relationships, team dynamics, communication, harmony, effectiveness and customer and sales performance.
- Identify how personal influence can be enhanced by meeting others’ needs.
- Have a framework, a common language, on which to base their interactions.
2. The Team profile is designed to give strategies for communicating with people with different colour preferences, whether they are at work or home. They can be used for coaching, mentoring, appraisals, and to create a culture and language in the workplace that will be the basis of going self/team development. The Clarity4D Team profiles are the basis for Clarity4D team development workshops and training programmes and can be used for:
- Relationship counselling
- Team development
- Sales and exhibition training
- Senior management strategy meetings
- Culture change
- Anti-bullying workshops
- Leadership and management development
- Problem Solving and Creativity workshops
3. The Youth Profile is written in non-corporate language and aimed at young people between the ages of 14-21. They are invited to complete the questionnaire by going online and answering the 10 simple questions.
Aims and Outcomes
The Clarity4D Youth Profile is unique and personal and will enable young people to:
- Understand more about themselves, both strengths and areas of potential growth.
- Invite feedback from others to give another perception.
- Build on this self-understanding to develop more confidence.
- Better understand the behaviours expected of them to meet the requirements of employment.
- Be better able to identify the sort of work that might suit their preferences.
- Have a framework for their personal development plan and personal statement.
Clarity Team Development Workshop
Each individual is different. Understanding self, others and interactions can be the single most important aspect of personal development, whatever our age. The Clarity4D approach is based on the most effective psychological research and in particular, the work of Carl Jung.
It is a powerful and enlightening personal learning experience and because it is about colour, people recognise, remember and apply the principles in their interactions with others.
Aims and Outcomes of the workshop:
- Raise self-awareness and the impact we have on others
- Recognise and value the differences in others
- Adapt our approach to build closer rapport with others
- Have a framework, a common language, on which to base future interactions
- Motivate and encourage the team during challenging times
- Identify preferred ways of communicating together, and sharing the preferences
- Create action plans for effective future teamwork
Who is it for ?
- New Teams and existing teams where there is a lack of communication and understanding, and which could potentially be perceived as “bullying”
- People who are involved in interacting with others, and who would like to understand more fully the impact they can have on others
- Young people as they move from education to employment and need confidence and a framework in which to build their personal development plans and statements
If you would like to start benefitting from having Clarity4D in your organisation thencontact us today.
Our Clarity4D brochure can be found below.Download Clarity4d Brochure